The digital Provider Registration Form is a digital form that can be accessed on any device. This helps providers signup for events, Clinical Trials, KOLs, etc. Consents and agreements can be signed using digital signatures.
The receiver of the forms, can process, counter-sign and store the forms, as well as the data, instantaneously.
- Salesforce – Service Cloud (or Health Cloud), Communities, Lightning Experience (to be released soon) DocuSign
- Providers can fill forms from the comfort of their homes or office
- More and accurate information can input my Providers
- Signatures and counter-signatures can be provided digitally
- Data can be collected in database for further processing or transferring to other systems ex.: EHR or EMR systems, etc.